• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
What can you tell me about bullten.com cPanel web hosting? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives please?

Thanks.

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
What can you tell me about bullten.com cPanel web hosting? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives please?

Thanks.
What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

I'm impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Bullten.com dedicated server hosting - extremely helpful.
The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

Top Bottom