• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hosting provider offering powerful dedicated servers?

Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider offering powerful dedicated servers?
I would like to get 5 tbs of disk space. Linux.
Any hosting reviews? What are your points on Thaihosting.asia and also Digitalserver.com.mx - their web hosting solutions?

david007

I'd recommend bodHOST's Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime or outages at all. bodHOST is what I would consider to be an extremely proficient web hosting provider and usually manages to answer support tickets within a minute or less every time I have had to put a ticket into their support.

The services offered by Thaihosting.asia are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than 4 months.
The prices have gone up for the cloud hosting accounts, but I think there is a point where you have to accept that to a large extent, you get what you pay for.

All I can say is that my problem was resolved in around an hour with the whole site including database transferred over by digitalserver.com.mx to their servers. This was Outstanding service that is well worth paying that bit extra for! What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Top Bottom