• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on QHoster.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Impressed with this QHoster.com server:
Xeon E3-1240 (v2 or v3) - (Netherlands/Canada/New Zealand) - $149 per month
Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Monthly Bandwidth: 20 TB Monthly Bandwidth
Memory: 16 GB RAM
IP Addresses: 5 Usable IPs
ORDER: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=129
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting Plans on 2 year plans!

QHoster.com is a nice web host. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Top Bottom