• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

reliable hosting in UK for wordpress?

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
Why not to give Hostry.com a try?
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

@you

I thoroughly recommend QHoster.com - it is a stable web host with good customer support that will resolve any issue. The live support is not always there but once caught online, they will really help you with your troubles. Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

I have had a good run dealing with Bullten.com web host. I would like to mention that everything is good. I am happy with their uptime.
I got really professional customer service, the support guys are responsive and always ready to explain everything I need to know.

I have had a good run dealing with Bullten.com web host. I would like to mention that everything is good. I am happy with their uptime.
I got really professional customer service, the support guys are responsive and always ready to explain everything I need to know.
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Top Bottom