• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails and preferable PostgreSQL 9 support?

Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL 9 (preferably 9.3 but 9.4 would be the best).
EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 10-20 Gbs of space and hosting 2-3 domains should be available.
For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.

The monthly budget would be around $20-30 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
Any info on Exmasters.com hosting? Any discounts, reviews please?

Best Wishes

You can give hostnamaste.com VPS hosting a try. They have been a solid experience overall for me.
For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.

I can express the point that exmasters.com is a reliable SSD host. Is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewhere such a support service. For us, this is the principal aggregate value.

QHoster.com and hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Highly recommend exmasters.com web hosting to other webmasters.
It provides a lot of solutions and services that even I can figure out and find time to do.
They have always been timely in responding to my questions!

How To Get Likes On Tik Tok Free

What Nations Have Banned Tiktok?
The U S. Will Soon Join That Listing Besides posting pictures of herself dancing along with lip-syncing, Charli may also be part of the popular TikTok group frequently called the Hype residence. I intend to create after today, The hoopla is dying down it's at 710k viewpoints. Just keep posting I came across that it doesn't kill another video 24 hours would be much if you possess high quality articles to distribute.
Just enjoy with almost any video, you would like to catch attention and also the first five moments are crucial to it particular. Think of the key few minutes of this video because the headline for the narrative, if it truly is dull individuals could keep on scrolling.

TikTok has more than 100m consumers while in the US, dependent on court docket filings. In the order, Trump cited relevant questions to get a We chat ban, saying the app"enable the Chinese Communist get entry into us citizens' proprietary and private info". In addition, he maintained We chat may be used for disinformation campaigns. Lawyers for the Trump administration state it was within the interest of federal security to prohibit TikTok because of links involving ByteDance, the app's mom or daddy firm, and also the Chinese government.
KW:
How To Get Tiktok Likes NOVEMBER 2020
Tik Tok Famous Free Followers

Tiktok Free Views

tiktok hack 2021,tiktok free fans 2021,tiktok followers 2021,tik tok free likes 2021

KW:

How To Get Followers On Tiktok Fast NOVEMBER 2020
How To Get Tiktok Famous Hack NOVEMBER 2020
Get Fans On Tiktok NOVEMBER 2020
How Can I Get Followers On Tiktok NOVEMBER 2020
More Followers On Tiktok

How To Get Free Tiktok Followers No Human Verification

tiktok hack 2021,tiktok free fans 2021,tiktok followers 2021,tik tok free likes 2021

KW:

How To Get Free Likes And Followers On Tiktok NOVEMBER 2020
Free Tik Tok Followers No Verification NOVEMBER 2020
Tiktok Famous Com NOVEMBER 2020
Free Tiktok Followers Without Human Verification 2020NOVEMBER 2020
How To Get More Followers On Tiktok For Free

Top Bottom