• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPS to buy ...need your advice ...

The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or outages at all. Kvchosting.net is what I would consider to be an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less every time I have had to put a ticket in to their support.

david007

I am happy with bodHOST web hosting services. Superclass servers with 24x7 support, zero downtime. Get VPS hosting solutions from bodHOST and get a chance to win exciting offers from bodHOST. I got a web hosting for just $1/month.

Have a look at VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net provide.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Very happy with kvchosting.net SSD web host and would not hesitate to recommend them. Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!

ASVhost.com is not the only company to sign up with, rockhoster.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

I have used Kvchosting.net for assistance on getting our website online and posted. With their expertize and professional assistance, my site was up and running in no time with not a lot of expense. The staff I worked with was friendly and professional in assisting me each step of the way.

Top Bottom