• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

$1 per review on any hosting provider!

Hello!

I represent a hosting review portal. We strive to become the ultimate and trustworthy review site. Our goal is to help people choose the perfect hosting provider for them as well as get a chance to read honest reviews from real users.
But we need your - more reviews! I am sure that there are tons of users here that were using hosting provided by different companies and want to share their your opinion. So, here is your chance to do so and help others! Moreover, you will get paid for. Currently, we offer about $1 per review. More reviews - more money earned! And don't worry, the reviews shouldn't be huge. A few sentences where you explain the pros and cons of a hosting provider would be enough. The only requirement is that they should be written in English.
Anyone interested?

axl2468

How will this work? Would we need to spend money to be able to use a hosting service, or will that be given to us for free for a short period of time? And can we use literally any website to test the hosting provider?

How will this work? Would we need to spend money to be able to use a hosting service, or will that be given to us for free for a short period of time? And can we use literally any website to test the hosting provider?
It's a bit different. We will not be able to provide test accounts, however, if you tried several hosting providers, you can share your experience with the others. So, basically, all you need to do is register on our website (the registration is free) and leave reviews and get paid for them. If any questions arise, please let me know.

Top Bottom