• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

About facebook

Anachiwo

It's one of the most used social media network in the world today, it has millions of users who are actively making use of the social media network for both personal and professional or business reasons. The good thing about Facebook is that one can make use of it in more than one pattern. One can make use of ordinary Facebook account, Facebook groups and Facebook pages for one's personal and business use respectively. I have used Facebook for so many of my business marketing campaigns without having to pay anyone for it, this is one of the best benefits of having Facebook account.

Maybe you are hinting on the issue of Cambridge Analytica? That data of 87 million users were compromised which means accessed and probably copied for using for their own purposes. But sad to say that majority of users of Facebook don't really care as long as Facebook is free and creating an account is as easy as a breeze. So what if a company gets to use our data? Most of the data are fake anyway. That's social media mentality, to care only for the benefits and not to mind the technical and other aspects of the network.

Facebook is the most used social media platform,not with the recorded 2 billion people that are said to be on facebook then we can conclude that it the most popular and widely used platform where people can connect and reconnect with new and old friends and also get to know happenings about one another.I personally enjoy the platform.

Isozceles

I never liked it, but its kind of required for eveyrone to have a facebook page this days, for work or school or talking to relatives. As a private person, I never bought the concept of sharing your life via photos with everyone, but I had to join after high school for college applications and information about it that was only on Facebook. Now turn out that the information was sold and the whole thing is even worse that I thought at the beggining. I will continue to use it, but still keep most of my information away from it. Is just one of those things we can't avoid.

Facebook is good outlet for sharing your especiall memories including pictures or videos online. This is also a oneway of having more friends online. This is also a oneway of communicating your friends or family a far from or gives you a chance to chat friends with free data only.

myblogger

It is a very well known social media platform today. It allows you to share your memories online, it gives a chance to have more friends or contact your families and friends far from you. It allows to communicate some of friends by chatting them or calling them via video call.

Facebook is effective app especially in communication. Facebook lets you reach love once from far places. It's a very good social media platform for me. Facebook also can be use in online marketing. I've been using facebook since 2011. And I think I'll continue using it. My relatives abroad uses facebook in communicating with us. It's very useful.

I think Facebook is still a popular platform than other platforms and they have the most people on the platform and it the most used too. Facebook with it feature of connecting and reconnecting people it sure the most advantageous site.

It was nice back in high school. Now, I just use the Facebook Messenger app. Facebook itself appeared to have become a "blog" platform of sorts, with more sharing of found items than self-posts. Which is all fine, but it's not for me anymore.

Facebook is a time suck in the same way that the telephone, tv, movies and writting letters to friends can be time sucks. Fortunately for Facebook, wasting time on minimally productive tasks is a major part of the overwhelming majority of people’s lives.

Cassiel

Facebook is a convenient way of keeping track of things, but it also has the unfortunate side-effect of distracting you from your work. It's possible to balance everything, though. I keep a casual account for social interactions since most people like to contact me through Messenger, or set dates for events on the platform.

But I keep my work facebook account separate. I don't follow anyone, don't like anything unless it's required for work, and only have my workmates and groupmates as my friends. I don't follow most of them either, unless it's the company account where they announce new content or activities on. This way, I can neatly log in and out of accounts depending on what I need to do.

I hardly use Facebook. It's a great platform to get in touch with friends, see how they're doing and all that kind of stuff, but I don't believe everything I see in it. I have a feeling that some pretend with their lives on social media anyway to give the impression that they are doing well.

dzonyfox2

Nowadays I use Facebook pretty rare. And I mainly use it for communication. I believe that it is the same for the most people nowadays. I think that people are using Instagram much more.

Well, I believe Facebook nowadays is a very powerful social media platform. Everything and everyone is on on Facebook, be it your school bus driver or the president of USA. So with that, I think we should all be careful what we post or share in facebook because it will be forever be there. One mistake in Facebook can lead to a lifetime of bullying so we must always remain vigilant.

I agreed on friends here that Facebook is the famous social media platform used widely. Mostly of the users are enjoying the right and privilege in using such platform. People are becoming aware and interactive in social activities. This somehow promote good information which is easily spread and known. My only concern is that users should take responsibility in using any social media platform.

beth466

Facebook nowadays is being toxic. A lot of fake news, suicidal posts, and many more other bad kinds of stuff. I just deactivated my facebook account last month because of that. Maybe I'll register again after 5-6 months or I'll transfer to other social media sites like Twitter.

bphlover

I don't use it as often as I used to. I remember there was a time I would spend most of my time just browsing and checking the news feed for hours but now, I only use it to look for jobs. I don't even use Messenger that much too. I guess I was turned off because of all the fake news and the negativity on the platform that I don't enjoy it as much as I did before.

Top Bottom