• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

About facebook

Anachiwo

It's one of the most used social media network in the world today, it has millions of users who are actively making use of the social media network for both personal and professional or business reasons. The good thing about Facebook is that one can make use of it in more than one pattern. One can make use of ordinary Facebook account, Facebook groups and Facebook pages for one's personal and business use respectively. I have used Facebook for so many of my business marketing campaigns without having to pay anyone for it, this is one of the best benefits of having Facebook account.

Maybe you are hinting on the issue of Cambridge Analytica? That data of 87 million users were compromised which means accessed and probably copied for using for their own purposes. But sad to say that majority of users of Facebook don't really care as long as Facebook is free and creating an account is as easy as a breeze. So what if a company gets to use our data? Most of the data are fake anyway. That's social media mentality, to care only for the benefits and not to mind the technical and other aspects of the network.

Facebook is the most used social media platform,not with the recorded 2 billion people that are said to be on facebook then we can conclude that it the most popular and widely used platform where people can connect and reconnect with new and old friends and also get to know happenings about one another.I personally enjoy the platform.

Isozceles

I never liked it, but its kind of required for eveyrone to have a facebook page this days, for work or school or talking to relatives. As a private person, I never bought the concept of sharing your life via photos with everyone, but I had to join after high school for college applications and information about it that was only on Facebook. Now turn out that the information was sold and the whole thing is even worse that I thought at the beggining. I will continue to use it, but still keep most of my information away from it. Is just one of those things we can't avoid.

Facebook is good outlet for sharing your especiall memories including pictures or videos online. This is also a oneway of having more friends online. This is also a oneway of communicating your friends or family a far from or gives you a chance to chat friends with free data only.

myblogger

It is a very well known social media platform today. It allows you to share your memories online, it gives a chance to have more friends or contact your families and friends far from you. It allows to communicate some of friends by chatting them or calling them via video call.

Facebook is effective app especially in communication. Facebook lets you reach love once from far places. It's a very good social media platform for me. Facebook also can be use in online marketing. I've been using facebook since 2011. And I think I'll continue using it. My relatives abroad uses facebook in communicating with us. It's very useful.

I think Facebook is still a popular platform than other platforms and they have the most people on the platform and it the most used too. Facebook with it feature of connecting and reconnecting people it sure the most advantageous site.

Top Bottom