• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

About instagram

I have started to use this social media a few days ago and I want to know if anyone can tell me where can I find the INBOX section of my messages? I am using Instagram direct, I know how I can send messages but I don't know where I can see if someone send me a message.
I wish to know how I can see if someone is online on Instagram?

Heatman

How I wish I could help you out with this but I simply cannot because I am not a fan of Instagram. I don't even have the application on my device, I used to have it but now I don't. It's not a social media platform that interests me. I'm more comfortable with Facebook and Twitter than Instagram.

Geckobro5

I'm not a big user on instagram, maybe you should try contacting someone from the site be email or watch a tutorial of Instagram and how it works online.

Click the setting on the far left of your page and you will see all the icons you need to see on.your page. The setting icon is a round like nob at the far left of your instagram pagw,hope this helps

Instagram is one of the social media network that I'm more into using for one particular reason being that it consumes a lot of data which I don't have. I don't have the application in my phone or laptop device, even though most of my friends are using it and I do get notifications to join them on Instagram, I would never do such thing because I don't find the social media to be fun to use.

@martins you can really be sure of a thing if you yet to use it.Instagram is a fun filled site or app you can even get addicted to it when you start using it.it really fun to use Instagram.

@martins you can really be sure of a thing if you yet to use it.Instagram is a fun filled site or app you can even get addicted to it when you start using it.it really fun to use Instagram.
Maybe I'm going to use the application Instagram in the future but at the moment, I really have no use of it. The one thing with social media sites is that when you get hooked up with a particular one, you can't really get enough of it. It's the way it is with me and using Facebook. So, I wouldn't really like to complicate things with Instagram at this point in time.

Maybe I'm going to use the application Instagram in the future but at the moment, I really have no use of it. The one thing with social media sites is that when you get hooked up with a particular one, you can't really get enough of it. It's the way it is with me and using Facebook. So, I wouldn't really like to complicate things with Instagram at this point in time.
Alright if you say so,I had the sane addiction then for Facebook but I found Instagram and liked it more ,so now it more of Instagram now,so I understand your sentiment exactly.

Alright if you say so,I had the sane addiction then for Facebook but I found Instagram and liked it more ,so now it more of Instagram now,so I understand your sentiment exactly.
Exactly. It's what I have come to realize about using social media accounts on different sites. Now SnapChat is trending for girls but I'm yet to even consider trying it out because I really don't want to put myself up to the stress of choosing between SnapChat and other social media sites.

Top Bottom