• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you experienced in web design?

fuzyon

I'm a full-stack web developer so I know how to handle the design of a website, but most of the time I let the designers at work to deal with it, it's easier for my workload when I only have to implement their templates.

Teapot

I can't say that I am super experienced with web design, but I do have a solid foundation and understanding of it. I wouldn't mind learning more in the future!

Well no, I have some photoshop experience, I know some HTML, CSS and a little php, but no, I'm not a web designer.

ion

I'm still studying this web design, and honestly, I need a lot of research and video to watch before become proficient like you guys.

I don't have much experience with professional web design. Most of what I do is amateur at best. Though, I still enjoy designing my own websites. It's liberating as a habit.

Award21

I do not have much experience in web designing but they say its probably a little bit of hard in terms of picking a colors that will be like the visitors.

RoseKaizer

I have tried web designing during my college days it was good and very exciting for me, I really even imagine what will be the output after I design it.

amelia88

I'm trying to learn more about it since I'd love to be able to do more myself rather than having to outsource it. I think it's a fantastic skill to have, particularly if you are someone who likes to move around. Web design is a portable career!

I have no experience on web designing but I am interested to learn. I don't have knowledge on programming. I find it difficult to understand. I have been reading books about programming but when it comes to application, I failed.

As for me, not really. But I did take courses before regarding HTML and PHP. I heard it's much easier nowadays because of the CRMs available on the market like WordPress, Wix, and such. I'm willing to learn these kinds of stuff hence the reason why I am here.

LEAKEY

I'm not that experienced since I haven't done intense web-designing. But I've done some projects and developed a few using HTML, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Javascript, Flash and PHP and intergrated them with some programming languages.
Well, I've created, retouched and producing sites and helped some colleagues we were in the same institute with. Lately, online/web avancement have enables people to create websites for their own in simple ways without even coding and that's one reason I'm thinking why web-design is back-flowing market wise.

I'm not experienced in web designing.Whenever I want services related to web designing, I hire experienced people who are good at it .For me,I find it easier that way.

blackmist

I am not that experience in web designing but I did try it when I am still in college. It is a fun subject but I my learning stop when I graduated since my job is not related with it.

Top Bottom