• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Be an influencer in instagram

I have read a blog with that title or maybe with that thought and it really made me think because I have seen the so called YouTube stars and they are not really exceptional, at least majority of them. So what if I can post an interesting selfie every day, will my followers feel my presence? What inspired me is that an influencer in Instagram can be likened to a celebrity that you can earn $200 per post in endorsing a product. Isn't that a great way to earn money? But to be honest, I don't have an Instagram account, not yet.

I have instagram account and I also have a handful of followers, however, I have never considered seriously about becoming an influencer on instagram. In order to become an influencer, you need a large fan following, which is quite impossible for me because I am not a celebrity sort. I also hear that if you have a large fan following, you can endorse a product or service and make money on instagram. making money sounds interesting, however, it is actually hard.

It's really hard to be an instagram influencer if you're just an ordinary person. You need to be popular to have those thousand of followers and likers. Companies are looking for instagram users that can attract attention for their brand and that users are those popular ones. Being an instagram influencer sounds fun and easy because all you have to do is to post a pic and endorse a product but in reality, it's actually hard to do.

I do have an Instagram account but I don't earn money from it. I don't know how, I also have a few friends there, some celebrities but nothing much.

Geckobro5

Honestly, I don't have an Instagram still, I should get one and get back on most of my social media accounts. It has been months since I been on facebook or twitter. Being part of that community could be fun and useful.

Yes it is a great way to earn money, i never thought about it this way early. Your idea is very good, hope you have started doing it and you are earning too. Good luck with your idea. it is great idea.

I read a lot about making money on instagram. It's a bit tough and difficult if the real motivation is for the love of money instead of passion. It will likely to be uninteresting and ineffective. I notice lots of account of less post photos/articles with few engagement but happens to have huge followers. Some use application that adds instant followers and a lot of affiliating links. It takes time to learn the real trick and management of how to be an influencer. It's best to have an organic and real followers to sustain on that pedestal. Quality post and interesting content will give you an edge. You will likely to develop credibility in the long run.

Wow,that's a whole lot of money by just endorsing a product I have read about people making good money on Instagram by just being an influencer.Celebrities even make more it really a great way to make money.

I've seen how people have used Instagram over the years. It first appeared as an app for sharing photos. But as time went by, it became so much more. Like Facebook, it's now powered by people's desire to build their businesses. It became a platform for engaging the general public and earning lots of money. Becoming an influencer requires that you have a great number of followers along with pleasing personality. :)

Top Bottom