• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Be an influencer in instagram

mark86

Yes, I agree. They're very similar. It's just that Facebook is more about messages. Instagram is focused on images. But they've both become pioneers in marketing. That's why they've been used to promote businesses all over the world.
They also both competing together but are they sister company? I think they are, just correct me if I am wrong. Many celebrities are actually using instagram and ordinary people has less followers. These celebrities are using their fame to get more followers and be more known by others.

mark86

Sadly, I know about how good Instagram is getting on daily basis with lots of people switching over to it from Facebook and other social media sites, I still haven't been moved to head into the bandwagon yet. Celebrities are the ones who are enjoying the work of being an influencer on Instagram.
I agree with that. Celebrities have so huge followers compared to other common people. They invaded the instagram while abandoning facebook because most of the ordinary people are enjoying facebook than instagram.

I agree with that. Celebrities have so huge followers compared to other common people. They invaded the instagram while abandoning facebook because most of the ordinary people are enjoying facebook than instagram.
One thing that I don't like about how celebrities use social media sites especially Instagram is how they get into war of words with one another. It makes them behave like kids with no brains. Instead of minding their business, they would have time to abuse themselves in one way or another.

stbrians

I have read a blog with that title or maybe with that thought and it really made me think because I have seen the so called YouTube stars and they are not really exceptional, at least majority of them. So what if I can post an interesting selfie every day, will my followers feel my presence? What inspired me is that an influencer in Instagram can be likened to a celebrity that you can earn $200 per post in endorsing a product. Isn't that a great way to earn money? But to be honest, I don't have an Instagram account, not yet.
Let me check? Do I have an Instagram account? I will use that one to become an influencer. I want to earn that big.

Is it a reality or a joke? Let me assume that you are serious.

They also both competing together but are they sister company? I think they are, just correct me if I am wrong. Many celebrities are actually using instagram and ordinary people has less followers. These celebrities are using their fame to get more followers and be more known by others.
I'm not sure. But they do seem very affiliated with another. I'm not surprised since they're closely related in terms of target demographics. And yes, celebs are full on maximizing its potential for traffic and earnings. Especially, when they promote their shows. :D

mark86

I'm not sure. But they do seem very affiliated with another. I'm not surprised since they're closely related in terms of target demographics. And yes, celebs are full on maximizing its potential for traffic and earnings. Especially, when they promote their shows. :D
You are right. Social media is another way for them to promote their shows and even their endorsement. They have so many means now in telling people what is going on with them. I dont know if they still promoting their shows on radio. Do you think they still do?

mark86

One thing that I don't like about how celebrities use social media sites especially Instagram is how they get into war of words with one another. It makes them behave like kids with no brains. Instead of minding their business, they would have time to abuse themselves in one way or another.
Me too. I know some celebrities did that before. They should not do that of course but they are still human. Sometimes they are not thinking what would happen after they do something that might affect their image.

Me too. I know some celebrities did that before. They should not do that of course but they are still human. Sometimes they are not thinking what would happen after they do something that might affect their image.
Seriously, these celebrities are disappointing the respect I have for them with how most of them make use of social media sites with getting into war of words that can easily be avoided. They are just being too childish with how they behave.

Instagram has grown as a social media platform whee you can get to make a whole lot of returns when you are marketing your products. I think that you need to be consistent with what you are doing to make it on social media such as Instagram.

Sadly, I know about how good Instagram is getting on daily basis with lots of people switching over to it from Facebook and other social media sites, I still haven't been moved to head into the bandwagon yet. Celebrities are the ones who are enjoying the work of being an influencer on Instagram.
There is no time that late to start it. The thing is that you should be working towards making this kind of things work when you are looking to earn money on social media.

You are right. Social media is another way for them to promote their shows and even their endorsement. They have so many means now in telling people what is going on with them. I dont know if they still promoting their shows on radio. Do you think they still do?
Of course! I'm sure they still do. I still hear about celebrities being featured in radio shows. These guesting provide them with good marketing and promotion. I find that Instagram is a good place for gaining their fans' attention whenever there's an event. :D

mark86

Of course! I'm sure they still do. I still hear about celebrities being featured in radio shows. These guesting provide them with good marketing and promotion. I find that Instagram is a good place for gaining their fans' attention whenever there's an event. :D
Good to hear that then. I did not listen to radio for quite sometime now. Yeah Instagram is like they attracted more followers and fans too.

mark86

Seriously, these celebrities are disappointing the respect I have for them with how most of them make use of social media sites with getting into war of words that can easily be avoided. They are just being too childish with how they behave.
You are right. They were like a child the way they reacted to other people. There are bunch celebrities that we knew they are very kind on cam but off cam, they true attitude would come out.

Top Bottom