• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cheap VPS hosting accounts in Europe?

My budget is $35/mo. 130 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 3 TB - Bandwidth, Europe.
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap VPS hosting account.
What are your views on Vpsget.com EU VPS hosting? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

My expectations are always exceeded. Vpsget.com network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

I'm happy with Vpsget.com EU web hosting service. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

@you

IMHO, LusoVPS.com would be a perfect choice of web host for getting cheap VPS accounts in Europe.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, QHoster.com host help me along the road all the way.
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

Top Bottom