• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Clean and simple, or big and flash-y?

I always preferred simple and clean website. I do like minimalism in a way it still attracts viewers or subcribers. I also agree that a site has mobile version becuase I always browse using my phone.

ion

I know what you mean. I'm glad I'm not the only seeing this. It's really the issue with most sites nowadays. I find this frequent for bloggers and their websites.
Yeah your right. Before i'm blaming my internet connection, but right now, when I notice and actually someone in the forum also mention about this big images on blogs, I have the idea now about the problem of this big images.

Marako0406

Clean and simple would really be the best rather than big and flashy. Honestly it's more on professional looking and feel if I am browsing on a website that is clean and simple and clutter free. Maybe big and flashy sites are just starting up and need suggestions or recommendations. But nevertheless, simplicity just works all the time. It's classic!

Yeah your right. Before i'm blaming my internet connection, but right now, when I notice and actually someone in the forum also mention about this big images on blogs, I have the idea now about the problem of this big images.
I just find it annoying. I thought so too. I assumed I was having connection problems. Good thing more people are becoming aware of it as time passes by.

ion

I just find it annoying. I thought so too. I assumed I was having connection problems. Good thing more people are becoming aware of it as time passes by.
That's right. I learned a lot from forum sites like this. It's very helpful. Aside from enjoying the conversation, I learned something new, and right now, instead of complaining and blaming something, all I need is to ask the problem in the forum to find some possible solution.

That's right. I learned a lot from forum sites like this. It's very helpful. Aside from enjoying the conversation, I learned something new, and right now, instead of complaining and blaming something, all I need is to ask the problem in the forum to find some possible solution.
Yes, you're right. Sometimes we should consider our actions. Which would be more productive? I'm glad that you're asking instead of blaming and complaining. It's a better way to go about things.

ion

Yes, you're right. Sometimes we should consider our actions. Which would be more productive? I'm glad that you're asking instead of blaming and complaining. It's a better way to go about things.
Well, because I have a lot of source of information right now, and the members here and in the other forums are very helpful, actually if they are just living along my place, I will treat them two bottles of beer. :)

Well, because I have a lot of source of information right now, and the members here and in the other forums are very helpful, actually if they are just living along my place, I will treat them two bottles of beer. :)
That's funny. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. We have lots of stuff to learn from others. They can be very helpful if we know where to look. Like this forum.

ion

Yeah, that's right, and you can choose the topic, the members has their own specialties, some of them are not good in techs topic, but knowledgeable in health or other topics.

Yeah, that's right, and you can choose the topic, the members has their own specialties, some of them are not good in techs topic, but knowledgeable in health or other topics.
That's what makes forums great. People are generous and willing to share what they know. Lots of helpful information is exchanged here. I'm sure more will benefit from the members' efforts.

ion

That's what makes forums great. People are generous and willing to share what they know. Lots of helpful information is exchanged here. I'm sure more will benefit from the members' efforts.
And the funny thing is, the people who just keep on asking and just reading some ideas, after a few weeks or month, it's looks like they know everything. :) Well, that's good, sharing what you've just learned.

And the funny thing is, the people who just keep on asking and just reading some ideas, after a few weeks or month, it's looks like they know everything. :) Well, that's good, sharing what you've just learned.
That's funny. It's usually the curious ones that learn the most. They keep asking questions until they've learned a lot already. It's nice to improve our knowledge of technology and stuff.

amelia88

I'm a huge fan of clean and simplistic. I think when it comes to actually navigating a website, it's so much easier to find stuff when things are cleanly laid out, without a bunch of unnecessary "bells and whistles" just to make things look flashy.

When I'm designing my own stuff, it's clean and simple all the way, no question about it!

blackmist

Clean and simple would be the best choice. I like website that are simple and clean as long as the content is informative. Simple website also are good to the eyes because it help in relaxing the eyes specially if you are browsing the internet for a long period of hours. An impressive display is also good specially when attracting viewers but it will takes time to create this kind of website. Overall whats important is the content since that is the reason why people are visiting a certain site.

jpk0007

Well, clean and simple will always win the day for me when it comes to the display and layout of a website. It must be very easy to use especially on your mobile devices as it is the most popular way of being online these days. However clean and simple does not mean dull and monotonous. One needs to maintain a good balance when thinking of these things while designing the website.

Erika1358

I prefer a clean, minimalistic design but not to the point that it looks like a plain HTML-looking website. Super plain websites personally make me think that the content is not reliable because it's poorly made. Although the design is important, it should not be done overboard so as not to divert the readers' attention away from the content.

Top Bottom