• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Considerations in designing a webpage

One thing to consider when designing a website is the color scheme. It's essential to consider your company's niche and audience. Remember that the best colors will give your audience a good impression. it is also important to have a clean design. A quality design is attractive and more appealing for your viewers.

amelia88

Color scheme is a big one for me too, and definitely something that comes at the forefront of my consideration.

I also try and think about overall layout - I like things to be clean and uncluttered, so trying to work out the best way to design something to stick to that is important to me.

Provide your website a professional appearance and keep away from any flashy details which don’t serve any motive. Use hues that are dominant for your logo brand. Hire web designer and choose one or fonts and stay steady with them throughout the website. Portraits and pictures you use should follow general branding.

GuestHu

Web Designers and developers must also consider the page load time because if a page takes longer than 3 seconds, most users would close the site and look for another website that has faster page loading time. Their time is valuable so they are impatient when unnecessary activity is consuming their precious time. So, as much as possible make the web design simple, interactive and its page loading time within the recommended page speed.

Web Designers and developers must also consider the page load time because if a page takes longer than 3 seconds, most users would close the site and look for another website that has faster page loading time. Their time is valuable so they are impatient when unnecessary activity is consuming their precious time. So, as much as possible make the web design simple, interactive and its page loading time within the recommended page speed.
Image size, hosting service used are the two major variables that directly affect the website loading speed. If the website images are too big, it's definitely going to drag the site from loading fast and poor hosting service kills most sites as well.

Erika1358

I like websites with good organization, professional layout, and readable font. It's better to have a plain and clean website rather than bright colored flashy websites that hurt the users' eyes. Of course, after capturing the audience with the website design, the content has to be good too. Substance and form must go hand in hand to actually reel traffic in.

I like websites with good organization, professional layout, and readable font. It's better to have a plain and clean website rather than bright colored flashy websites that hurt the users' eyes. Of course, after capturing the audience with the website design, the content has to be good too. Substance and form must go hand in hand to actually reel traffic in.
The mistake newbies make when they join the webmasters business is always looking to use free stuffs in designing their website but it's so unprofessional and probably among the reason why they don't go far in the business.

Top Bottom