• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cPanel shared web hosting ?

I would like to get 30 gbs of disk space. Linux.
Os Commerce, phpBB, Wordpress, Joomla support. Germany server location
Do you know anything about QHoster.com cPanel web hosting ?
The quality of their web hosting services?
Alternatives please?

KrasGrass

Have a look at deals which swissnode.ch and rockhoster.com provide.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I am not familiar with Qhoster.com, but there are many web hosting companies that offer unlimited disk space you try few web hosting directories for the best support, location (germany) and lowest prices in the market.
You can look for the best hosting company @ Axpert Web Hosting Directory

For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles). QHoster.com is a reliable hosting provider! ;)

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

You will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting provider.
They offer +30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan) and many more.

Top Bottom