• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you use adsense for your website?

Making a website is not as hard as monetizing it. Websites are made for various purposes. Along with promoting the real cause, a website can generate money for its owner by the display of ads on its pages.

Google has an ad networking, which is the biggest in the world. If the owner of the website makes an account with Adsense, he will be paid each time an ad is clicked on his web page by any user. Google pays 68% of the revenue to the owner, and the rest are their commission.

Adsense is a good source of generating a steady income. The only challenge is to maintain the flow of traffic to the website.

I have an adsense account where a website is linked together with 3 blogs. Adsense is a good way of earning passive income (something that you don't await because it takes a long time for a payout). My Adsense had earned me $200 already in the past 6 years, that's $100 for 2 years. And I am expecting another $100 for the last 2 years that is delayed because my blogs and the website are getting minimal hits unlike before. As you said, maintaining a good flow of traffic is a challenge.

I haven't used Google Adsense in any sites as I don't have an approved account. But I use it in my YouTube videos which gives me very low returns. But the fact remains that I never put any efforts in marketing my videos. These all are natural traffic that is coming to my YouTube Channel. But it would have been better if I had put deliberate efforts to popularize my videos.

I heard that Revenuehits is also a good option in place of Adsense and people are earning good money out of it. What makes it more appealing is the fact that it is quite easy to get an approved account. It's just like in the beginning stages of Adsense.

deepa

I do not have an ad sense account and from what I understand we need good traffic in order to get an approved account. We should also have websites or blogs with own domains and update it daily at least, right?

I wish countries were not treated on the basis of spammers. A lot of honest people suffer because of unscrupulous users. Ad sense does not treat countries from the east favorable.

I use Adsense on my blogs. Earning from Adsense is a long process. Since Adsense is PPC program, you will earn based on ad clicks. Adsense is a contextual advertising program, which means adsense ads will be based on the targeted keywords. Always publish on evergreen and commercial topics which gets high value ads.

nytegeek

I use adsense. The site traffic, contrary to what others claim, did not seem to be a factor in the approval process. Only in the earnings.

akasha24

I do have an Adsense account, I have had it for years now. I have my 2 blogs linked to it, my Youtube channel and a site I work on called Webanswers. Those are my main earners. I have been paid by Adsense twice. Earnings are slow unfortunately because of where I live, but I hope once I move to the UK, things will be better and I will see an increase.
Setting up an Adsense account is not easy and I have heard many newcomers have had their Adsense account banned for different reasons, so it is best to be careful. I am glad that I have had my account for over 6 years now, so I hope I won't lose it because then all my hard work would be thrown in the bin.

nytegeek

I don't understand why it is so hard for people to get an adsense account. I had no problems getting a fairly static low traffic site approved in the same day. I don't necessarily subscribe to the concept of luck so there mist be more to it.

nailah783

I tried to get on adsense, but it wouldn't let me. It wouldn't work with my website. I was bummed about it, but hey, what are you going to do? Just got to move on, so I did.

I do because adsense will let you earn some money just by registering your website to it. Because it will show some ads on your website and from there you can earn an extra income.

I haven't use any adsense since I don't own a site or youtube channel. I don't have much capacity and ability to influence people. I still have to learn and understand ways on how to be effective.

Freya009

No, I don't and more of depends upon the goal/motive behind creating the website. If someone has created the website to promote the business services/product than they would not prefer putting ads on the site because it degrades the user experience.

Top Bottom