• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you use meta tags?

Tornado

Do you use meta tags to help with SEO? I find then useful to help get higher in Search Engines :)

I don't think meta-tags make a difference in rankings nowadays. In fact, XenForo forums do not come with them. Instead, you have to get an add-on. However, it is true that around 20 percent of engines still use meta-tags. Therefore, if you want to reach everyone, then installing them could be worth the time.

Last edited:
Yes, I do. But I only use meta tag for description only. Nowaday most search engines don't care about keywords and tags on meta tags anymore.

Well, whether search engines giving much value on meta tags or not, I am still using it to give my blog an identity, a name to make it unique or peculiar from other blogs especially when my blog has a similar niche. Its meta tags would make it different from others.

Meta tags would give the opportunity for your site or blog stand. Once it is established, everything would be amazing. It goes way up as far as SEO is concerned.

I still using it, because it will specify the key words, and elements of you page, or website. It can also modified, it can pin point the author of blogs, or websites. Most people in the past, abuse the use of of meta tags, they were valued ranking before, but still important role today. When we search something, it's just like a summary of what we search, but today it only use, for description preferences.

yes, I use meta tags. meta tags are keywords that will help search engines index your site for the specific keywords. using meta tags is one of the on page seo techniques. Meta tags do not gurantee visibility on the search engines, however, it will ensure that you will get a good rank on search engines. meta tags are important aspect of search engine optimization.

A meta tag is a tag (that is, a coding statement) in the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) that describes some aspect of the contents of a Web page. There are many meta tags and html-tags and obviously they don't all influence the search result.

Top Bottom