• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fan pages on facebook

I am having few blogs and for each of them I have made separate fan page on facebook. Well, it is good way to bring more legal traffic on our site or blog. Like this interested people can follow our content on time. I have also put my fan page like button on blog itself so that they can join the page directly from my blog.

I think it is bringing me good traffic from them as only interested people will only join page. Do you have any experience with it?

Separate pages for a blog is a really wonderful idea. All those interested in that particular topic are most likely to visit the page because they will be spared of any unwanted content.

Facebook fan page has helped me a lot in promoting my various blogs. It is not difficult to get a good traffic for a blog to be shared through the facility of the Facebook. Imagine if you have more than 3,000 followers. Once you share it to FB, those followers more or less would be seeing or ever dare to browse your blog posts.

Separate pages for a blog is a really wonderful idea. All those interested in that particular topic are most likely to visit the page because they will be spared of any unwanted content.
Yes like that way we can really get more regular readers for our blog. Only interested people will join so that we can have targeted audience for our blog.
Facebook fan page has helped me a lot in promoting my various blogs. It is not difficult to get a good traffic for a blog to be shared through the facility of the Facebook. Imagine if you have more than 3,000 followers. Once you share it to FB, those followers more or less would be seeing or ever dare to browse your blog posts.
Yes 3000 followers can do magic. Our post can go viral that way. I have around 200 followers for my page. I am trying to get more and more. Let's see if it works for me or not. Thanks for sharing.

That fan page is a good idea. I also have a fan for one of my blogs although it is only for local users since it is not in English. From the 100 or so active friends in Facebook, they get to read the updates in my blog via that fan page. But they have to click the link to the blog to read the full story (of the article). Social media is the most potent now particularly Facebook and Twitter that's why I'm telling the youngsters to take advantage of their active friends who share nonsensical items. With lots of active friends, they can make money, right? I have many friends in Facebook who have created fan page for their dropshipping business. But that's another story.

That fan page is a good idea. I also have a fan for one of my blogs although it is only for local users since it is not in English. From the 100 or so active friends in Facebook, they get to read the updates in my blog via that fan page. But they have to click the link to the blog to read the full story (of the article). Social media is the most potent now particularly Facebook and Twitter that's why I'm telling the youngsters to take advantage of their active friends who share nonsensical items. With lots of active friends, they can make money, right? I have many friends in Facebook who have created fan page for their dropshipping business. But that's another story.
Yup that's true. They can take advantage of their friend list but they are doing other things.

Good to hear that you are doing good with the fan page. Even I have fan page for one of my blog and I am having 200 followers for the same. And most weird thing is that none of those followers are from my personal friend list. All of them joined from my blog itself. I don't use my personal FB account for my blogging activity otherwise I would have get more followers.

I have an author page and a page for my book on facebook. I also have coupke of pages for my website. I don't have to many fans and followers for my pages, however, I understand the importance of fan page. I have also liked celebrity pages, news pages on facebook. Fan pages allow you to directly interact with your fans and followers. Through your fan page, you can also promote product, services and contents through your fan page. You can get followers for your facebook pages by inviting your friends to like the page. You can also try paid advertising to pull followers.

it good to have a fan page especially for bloggers and vloggers for one's sites and urge those on your friendlist on facebook and on else where to join,that way whatever you share about the site can be seen, liked and visited on the site by the fans.

Well, it's another interesting point to avoid confusion on the viewers or readers. It's a good direction. A well organized blog or site is somehow a reflection of a clear intentions of the owner.

Yeah, I also have the same thing but i don't own a lot of blog so i just stick with the one i have right now which is what am making use of at the moment.

Having a fan page gives your service the best legal status it can get online.

Well, it's another interesting point to avoid confusion on the viewers or readers. It's a good direction. A well organized blog or site is somehow a reflection of a clear intentions of the owner.
Yeah that's true, you have actually brought my attention to who a viewer is and a reader is, i prefer to have a reader than a viewer because a reader gives you engagement while a viewer doesn't last long.

It's absolutely true, am still trying to increase my followers on Facebook which is not really an easy thing to do, I have most of my friends who also help in promotion but am still targeting to get to 4K before the end of the year.

Top Bottom