• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free copyspace alternative

A plagiarism is a serious aspect for search engine optimization. I understand copyspace is the most preferred paid plagiarism checker. My blog is new and I am not making as much money online. I would like to try free software first. Is there a good free plagiarism checker?

Doc Moose

Copyscape is a free service. All you have to do is enter the url of your webpage and it will check the web for duplicate copies, if there are any. Also, you can add to your blog a Copyscape banner indicating that it is free from plagiarism. You can check it out by googling "copyscape".

deepa

Writing from your own head is the best way. Observing and taking down notes will help a lot when you are developing a blog post later. You can use copyscape to ensure it is original because even if we do write our own article, phrases could be traced to other posts too.

It is true that plagiarism checker can point out duplicate phrases even if it is an original content written by us, but need of the same topics. I use smallseotools.com, which is a free online plagiarism checker. It may not be comparable to Copyscape, but will definitely give some satisfaction.

We should never use free tools for plagiarism analysis. It is a serious issue because people don't even focus on this aspect. Many free plagiarism analysis tools have a backup system. They will backup your article and after few days or even few hours, The article is published on the website. Yes! Your article will be published on another website owned by them. That's why you should use those sites with caution. In some cases, the article get's indexed on their site before yours. In this way, your site will become the copy content one. This is a serious issue and that's why I prefer paid tools for this purpose.

I say, don't worry about plagiarism. If you publish it first and you keep writing unique quality content, Google will figure that out and penalize the websites that copy your content without stating the source.

ray

I feel there is nothing better than Google which gives you the best result instantly. It gives you in parts and you have to make efforts but it makes you sure that your content has never been written ever before.

pecan

A plagiarism is a serious aspect for search engine optimization. I understand copyspace is the most preferred paid plagiarism checker. My blog is new and I am not making as much money online. I would like to try free software first. Is there a good free plagiarism checker?
I think that a proper name for this fine online tool is Copyscape, not...space. There is Plagium if you care to test it, it is completely free and you can do pretty much the same check like with a paid version of the Copyscape.
There is also some essay checker, I think that one person mentioned it to me but he was not giving much information about the URL. That one checks the essay texts for the copy in the edu archives.

Binu

I use plagtrack and duplichecker. These tools are free and can be easily used. Plagtrack has 700 word limit for checking and duplichecker has 150 words limit

Search engine frowns totally against copy and paste content so one must be sure of the content he or she is publishing to avoid any consequence, for me I use both smallseotool and Grammarly,these too are free tools one can use just download and install to use.

I use smallseotool while writing my content and before posting. One needs to always check for plagiarism,it very important if one needs to have very unique content on one's site. Geting ad networks to approve of one's blog will be very easy if one has very unique content.

Top Bottom