• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

General hub - discussion community

LeadCorw

Site Name: General Hub
URL: http://generalhub.org/
Type (Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate): Forum
Category: General
Description:

General Hub is a fun, new, and growing general discussion forum. We accept members with open arms and allows them to discuss whatever their heart desires. From what your favorite color is to how the universe began, the possibilities are endless at General Hub.

kgord

Well, General Hub sounds interesting. I guess my question would be how did you get started in hosting? How has it benefited you? What are you looking for from this forum? There are lots of interesting posibiliites and things to discuss

I am always interested in new forums, especially the ones that offer us the possibility to discuss anything we want. This is a chance to met new people and bonding, maybe even to create durable relationships.

Sampot

I am always interested in new forums, especially the ones that offer us the possibility to discuss anything we want. This is a chance to met new people and bonding, maybe even to create durable relationships.
Just like what you said, Forum is always interesting as for me. I am eager to know more and have a knowledge with what they are sharing to us.

amelia88

I think this site is no longer in operation since when I tried to go to the link I was getting the “server cannot be found” message. Anyone else had any luck with this forum?

Top Bottom