• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hosting for Streaming video blogs?

Need web host located in Europe.
I've found the hosts called Exmasters.com - are they good for running Streaming video blogs?
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

MissionWW

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net plans will be suitable for you.
The best Support team that exists when compared to any other damn product that exists. It's simply awesome and yes, they Rock....!!!!

Well, their server uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
So I am still very happy with Exmasters.com Streaming Hosting Services.

Kravets

ASVhost.com and oissite.com accounts can be the best for your needs.
Their service is excellent and server is almost 100% up and running.

I've been with Exmasters.com service for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.

Danya

Use deals from hosting.uk and legionbox.com.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that Exmasters.com support was really helpful.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Joshua

Hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have a very responsive customer service.

If you ask me, Exmasters.com is a well-known reliable web hosts with unmetered servers in Europe.
I like their features:
- No setup fee, no hidden fees
- 100% compatible with all scripts
- 100% customer satisfaction

KrasGrass

QHoster.com and asvhost.com plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

Top Bottom