• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hosting service with helpful and skillful technical customer support?

Need over 10 gbs of disk space. Linux, + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Exmasters.com EU web hosting services? What host is better?

Best hosts are: libertyvps.net and avansit.com.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
Exmasters.com support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.

Easy to use, friendly interface!

Radi

Try drServer. People say our support is great, but I would leave that to you to decide. We offer 30-day moneyback guarantee, which is no risk to you.

Last edited:
The things I like about Exmasters.com are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host. The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

Exmasters.com is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me.
I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

I'd like to say Exmasters.com is a nice web host. It is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

Top Bottom