• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to apply a job effectively?

Nowadays,finding a job is not easy most especially if you are not finished in college or in any degree.Even if you are graduated in a bachelor degree still it is hard to find a job that suite you.Mostly companies have a high standard in hiring employees.Hopefully,they give chance to someone who is willing and deserving to the work.Other people my tend to apply the job even if it is not related to their course just to earn money.Just like me,I am a graduate a Marketing Course but I work as a technical assistant in a Manufacturing company.I apply it however there are other job that fit my course but the company I applied declined me.It is so frustrating,that's why I want to find out how to really apply job effectively.

superlicca

I understand your statements about this matter. In the corporate world where the competition is tight, graduates are either unemployed or underemployed. I know that you want to apply the knowledge and skills that are related to your course. And some companies already declined your application. But you should not give up in getting the job that you really want. Possibly, you need to improve your skills when answering an interview. Try to do some research on it. If you think you are good enough, then just wait for the right time to come. Sometimes, what we really need is a perfect time. For now, try to enjoy first your job and enrich yourself. The experience that you have right now will be also an advantage in the job that you really want to have. Just keep in mind that you are still lucky for having a job. Remember that the unemployment rates are still high and a lot of people are still struggling with finding a job.

Hi there!Thank you for your message to me.Thank you for encouraging me.Thank you for the advises, I will really apply it to myself.I will have to expand my knowledge and skills.I will enhance it through research and practices.Honestly, it is so hard for me to be what I want to be in life.So thank you for the help and understand my situation.I must be contented of what I have now because I believe that there are other people who suffer more than me in terms of applying a suitable job.I must be grateful enough for the things that come way.

Gilgamesh

Brgy. Tikiw, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
I can tell that in picking the right track we must first evaluate ourselves to know the professions that will fit us. In your case you can't be hired into the company that you desired, I can recommend you to build yourself up and don't let your frustration messes you out. Trust yourself in order to feel confident that is needed in a job interview. Be confident and make sure that the answers you gave to them is accurate and precise. Also make sure that you have a good record in your resume because ut serves as a background track into them. In the end, there is a lot of prospects available maybe that thing isn't for you at all and I am sure that you have a great potential at something that's awaiting you to be discover.

Yeah sometimes,it is frustrating really if you will not be accepted in the job you want but I make sure that it will not messes me.Maybe after failing, I am frustrated but time heals.I applied again and again until I can find a right job for me. Sometimes, I admit I failed in an interview because of my nervousness.But I try to overcome it.Thanks for believing me that I have a potential and I have to discover it more and show it to my future employer.Thank you for the encouraging word my dear.

When you are applying for the Job it is always important to make a great impression right from the moment you submit the CVs to the time you are invited for the interview. Hire a professional resume maker if you cannot write a great one for yourself and make sure all that you say about yourself is provable. Focus on self-development courses as well and link with headhunters in the industry.

Hi there!Thank you for your message to me.Thank you for encouraging me.Thank you for the advises, I will really apply it to myself.I will have to expand my knowledge and skills.I will enhance it through research and practices.Honestly, it is so hard for me to be what I want to be in life.So thank you for the help and understand my situation.I must be contented of what I have now because I believe that there are other people who suffer more than me in terms of applying a suitable job.I must be grateful enough for the things that come way.
Hey. You should always continue striving for what you believe you deserve in this life without ever giving up. The most important thing is to believe in yourself simply because that will make others to also have faith in your skills as you trust yourself fully.

Well it would be of great advantage if you have the skills and work experience. But, sometimes in reality, you only need confidence and willingness to compete with the rest of the applicants. Any works can be learn but an attitude is valuable.

amelia88

I'm finding that too - the job market is more competitive than ever and it makes it hard unless you have specialized skills.

I think when writing your resume, it's important to ensure you tailor it to the job in question. Make sure that your skills line up to the skills the job requires. The interviewers need to see a direct correlation between what you can offer and the job role you're going for.

mdayrit

Competition is getting stiffer every year with more and more job hunters are added to the market. What I think can help one to stand out in the competition is apart from being spontaneous one should have several useful skills and experience that a company needs. In order to do that, one should take time to update their knowledge and skills. Continue to feed your mind with knowledge in your chosen industry and acquire new skills whether through training or seminars.

Ronwald

Well, one advice that I can share is: Don’t stop applying for jobs while you are waiting to hear back from an employer. Most job seekers are rejected by over 15 employers before landing a job. Learn from your mistakes and keep applying until you get the right offer. Worst case scenario, you’ll be juggling multiple job offers, which actually is a good thing.

Caguioa747

Don’t be afraid to talk slower, people talk quick when they’re nervous. Also, don’t be afraid to take a brief moment to yourself if you don’t have an answer right away. Behavioral based questions are designed to make you recall events that you don’t necessarily think about every day

Don’t be afraid to talk slower, people talk quick when they’re nervous. Also, don’t be afraid to take a brief moment to yourself if you don’t have an answer right away. Behavioral based questions are designed to make you recall events that you don’t necessarily think about every day
Don't be afraid to talk slower? That if the applicant can say something. ( Ha.Ha.Ha) Like you said they're nervous others may not be able to talk or you can't hear what they say. They can't answer question well. It takes confidence and being attentive would save a day of nervousness. I think presence of mind is always important.

Radi

Just be yourself on your application, don't lie on your CV or cover letter, show them how you can be interesting to the company wihout boasting too much and you should get the job.

Top Bottom