• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to make a effective blog?

I want to make a blog but I don't know how to start. I know how to make it. But deciding what to put in the blog content is difficult. I have a lot of ideas but I can't do an output. Also how to organize it and how to monetize it?

Clara

Select one trendy topic is related to your business, try to collect some articles about the topic and understand the topic then definitely you will get an idea about the topic then start to write a blog with your own words. Add an interesting related image to the blog.

I've tried doing that. I have a lots of ideas but the things I'm interedted to all. When I'm started doing a topic I feel bored easy that I can't finish it. Maybe I'm lacking inspiration in doing this. I don't know. I really like arts. But I can't express my passion into words. I'm having hard time.

ion

I'm not a blogger but I'm also interested to have my own blogs. The problem is I just don't have enough time to write. I think you almost there, since you really like arts, why don't you just try to explain or make a blogs about arts. for example a painting, take a picture about your paintings and explain it what inside your mind while you doing that.

GuestHu

Find a topic or a theme that interests you the most and make a blog about it consistently. Consistency is the key in making you an effective blogger. It takes patience to acquire readers or followers of your blog. So you need to find a topic that will not bore you then find creative ways to make it interesting and worthwhile to read to the viewers.
Plus, allow comments or feedback so you might track your progress and determine the things you need to improve. Be open and consider their constructive criticisms and accept their
Good luck and have fun. :)

I think deciding yourself to create a blog should be firm and should have full dedication. You need to know what exactly what you want to be able to sustain your blog. You need to have passion in your works. It is a big challenge in managing a blog. Your ability and capacity will be tested in times.

I have been thinking about this a lot with my own blog lately, and I think it really depends on what your subject matter is. I should say first of all that if I do use other people's work, I always credit the source. I do a lot of pieces that feature artwork and music, so naturally those things are going to use outside images a lot of times. But if I do a post that is about something like a DIY project or a recipe, then I will definitely take my own photos. The post is more personalized that way, and it gives readers a more authentic connection to you and what you have to say.

mdayrit

I feel you. I also find it hard focusing on one topic when writing a blog. Too many ideas pops in my mind but I wasn't able to finish it in one sitting. What I do is I put each topic that I wanted to write in a blog draft. Then when I have the time and I am ready to do it, I choose one topic and cross out the drafts that I have one by one. This way, I do not forget things that I want to write about.

As for me, this is the right order:
1) You have a great idea for a blog, its content and etc.
2) You realize that you can create a blog
Not vice versa :)

Blogging is a good way to promote your content online and build your traffic. They also help to rank keywords higher in search engines.

Top Bottom