• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'd like to choose the best web host In Mexico City

I'd like to choose the best web host In Mexico City.
Got to know about digitalserver.com.mx - their Mexico server hosting deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Danya

Use servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

Happy with Digitalserver.com.mx utpime, speed, customer support!
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

I must say Digitalserver.com.mx provide really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.

I've been using digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting for about a year and everything works like a lock.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Top Bottom