• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Investing on connections in social media

I used to log in into my Facebook account once in a long while. But when I entertained the idea of reviving my hibernating blog, someone advised me to be active in Facebook. When I started posting everyday, I got a few likes and sometimes my post doesn't get a reaction. But after a month of daily posting, I get an average of 30 reactions which means my friends are now aware of my presence. That will be my leverage when I promote my blog.

fuzyon

It's definitely a good idea to pay attention to social media when you're trying to grow your website/company. Being active on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit is a gold mine ofr people that have interesting topics and are looking to draw a bigger crowd.

pecan

The people on social media usually go for an exchange or trade, like for like, comment for comment - but there are some who expect to be catered or assume a position of a pack leader, so their posts will receive much more than the average posts - it is a thing of a popularity.
I don't use Facebook too much, in the fact I don't remember if I have logged in lately, but I am active on some websites and forums and the reaction is pretty much the same.
If you are present daily the other members get used on you and naturally, you will get more attention.

Geckobro5

I don't use facebook as often but do check for post every now and again. It's good to try and connect with others on topics that interest you as well as keep up good posts for business.

I am also rarely active on social media. But once I start being active on my blog, I always start being active on social media like Facebook and twitter. I always start few jokes and engage with friends and followers. They will later check out my site when I share the links.

This is just the way the world of social media works as the more time you spend online determines the number of friends that you make. I have come to realize that on some social media sites like Facebook, it is always pretty difficult to work on them and not make more connections since many will always want to get on board by liking your posts since it will enable them see more of your posts.

If you always post useful and informative contents, sooner or later, traffic would start driving to your account. People are always looking for useful information online and once you get to offer such services, they will keep coming in for more. It would even get to the point where some of your fans would privately request your posting of new contents.

It is always good to keep the connection not just on Facebook but on all platforms so that whatever one has to post in future will move smoothly. I have a blog and I will say most traffic on the blog are from social media and as such it always good to keep the connection on all platforms

It is always good to keep the connection not just on Facebook but on all platforms so that whatever one has to post in future will move smoothly. I have a blog and I will say most traffic on the blog are from social media and as such it always good to keep the connection on all platforms
Being active online always on all your social media accounts is very important because it is the only way to have immediate response to those commenting on the contents that were published on your social media pages. When you lack quick response to visitors comments on your site, it's going to drive them away from posting on your page and it results in lose of traffic from your page.

That is true Facebook is a good platform where we can promote our blog, website or any business, Facebook has a high traffic and if you advertise there your blog will get many visitors or loial customers.

I use Instagram more often than facebook. I also think that posting more in social media helps also promoting my blog. I always connect my blog post in Instagram and twitter.

Using facebook for a living like selling, posting items you sell and promoting something is good. But using it just for the sake of seeking attention and popularity? That's a no no. I mean you can use the application for communication yes. But giving almost all of your time scrolling and posting your selfies everyday is a waste of time. Go ahead and make some real friends outside. There are lot more to do. There is a real world outside that you have to face.

yes,social media works well for active users,if you need more mentions ,likes,comments and replies then posting daily is paramount.So yes connections are revived when we are active on social media.

Top Bottom