• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk

Danya

Hosting.uk is good enough to have a deal with but I'd also draw your attention to plans from asvhost.com as plans are full of useful resources and prices are low.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

As for hosting.uk web host, it has features that cater to both people who are creating their first website and those who have web hosting experience. The service would benefit from more intuitive usability and quicker response times.

I do not have any problem with hosting.uk web host, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.

Give Libertyvps.net a try. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

Top Bottom