• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need feedback for WPvivid Backup/Restore – a new free WordPress backup plugin

Zayaa

When we talk about a backup plugin, we usually overlook the restoration process. Upon investigation, the most popular freemium backup plugins, except for Updraftplus, lock the restore feature behind the premium version. However, the free version of WPvivid Backup/Restore covers both backup and restore features.

It is a fully featured plugin including one–click backup and restore, both manual and scheduled backups, cloud storage options and more. For detailed information, please check the WordPress directory link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

We would love to hear your feedback. You feedback will help us refine it and make it one of the best backup plugins in WordPress community.

Jerry211

I like your UI design, it's simple for me. The backup is fast and works. I love the restore feature, as easy as you described, will give a further test of scheduling a backup to S3.

Zayaa

Thanks for your feedback. Apart from Amazon S3, more cloud storage will be covered in future release, including Dropbox and Google drive. Stay tuned for more!

Top Bottom