• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEVER TRUST PREMIUMTECHS.UK. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

jcarry

I HIRED PREMIUM TECHNOLOGIES FOR HOSTING SOLUTION AND TO DESIGN AN APP FOR MY BUSINESS. A TERRIBLE MOVE! I WAS FOOLED BY THEIR GLORIOUS WEBSITE. THEY ARE JUST LIARS WHO CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY AT ALL. WHAT I RECEIVED AS END PRODUCT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AT ALL. THEIR HOSTING SERVICE IS BAD. IT WAS VERY VERY BAD. A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T TRUST THEM. SCAMMERS THE LOT OF THEM!!!!

Gilgamesh

Brgy. Tikiw, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
You must learn that we need to assess the websites where we give our sensitive information. We must check their site for credibility to know if they are a reliable site or just an iner chunk of molecule that is floating in the internet in short useless site. You need assessment to avkid phising, pharming, spam or any malware.

stbrians

I HIRED PREMIUM TECHNOLOGIES FOR HOSTING SOLUTION AND TO DESIGN AN APP FOR MY BUSINESS. A TERRIBLE MOVE! I WAS FOOLED BY THEIR GLORIOUS WEBSITE. THEY ARE JUST LIARS WHO CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY AT ALL. WHAT I RECEIVED AS END PRODUCT WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK AT ALL. THEIR HOSTING SERVICE IS BAD. IT WAS VERY VERY BAD. A WASTE OF TIME! DON'T TRUST THEM. SCAMMERS THE LOT OF THEM!!!!
Your comments on this site are valuable and a good warning to all of us. However, writing a post in only capital letters is not in good taste. Try to write normally rather than shout the message.

It is not good for a site to give shoddy work to its clients. They will lose customers if they do.

HappyLady

This is a good warning not to just go for what looks good, but also to do some research. This is why reviews are so valuable. I would not base a choice on one review, but would take several and also research the company a bit. Even if things look good, that does not guarantee any quality of service. A relative of mine just paid a fortune and it became clear what she asked the company for was beyond their capability even though they claimed they could do it.

amelia88

I’m sorry that you had such a bad experience but I’m grateful that you shared what happened to you. It’s always helpful for us to know businesses who are legitimate and who are not so that we can make informed decisions. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

I feel sorry for you. I just discovered this thread, and I am thankful that I read this. I will put this in mind as I am having a hard time trusting every little thing in the internet now. Scammers are indeed everywhere.

Top Bottom