• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Power of social media

I have been noticing that the social media is prevalent with selling. Especially Facebook, I have lots of friends who engage in dropshipping. They said it is easy to earn because they just post an ad on their timeline for their friends to see and when they get an order, the supplier will deliver it. No sweat huh. In promoting a site, I guess the social media is the best avenue for that especially if you are active and have lots of friends and followers. New sites don't need to be launched. Just post in your social media account everyday and your site will be noticed somehow.

You are right I have been trying this out lately and it has been working a bit slow but surely. I guess it has to do with the lack of friends. I do have some but I am guessing they are not enough. I know of a friend who sells his art online and of course his good friends help out by sharing his posts too.

to7update

Social media might be good for promotion and even selling, but in terms of SEO I don't feel it has a major impact. Sure, social media is accounted for when the search engines are indexing, even so there are more important factors.

As a direct point of sale or establishing a relationship with the audiences sure, it's important.

One cool way to marketing products for prospective customers is by advertising them on social media. This works very well if you have a large pool of followers and use the available advertising tools on the site to reach thousands. It's just free to have the virtual store up there no rental fee. You are going to likely reach thousands and probability of making sales is good due to the wide reach

to7update

That is true @tony, no question that if we have a large base of followers we can certainly boost our sales, but the impact of that on SEO is relative. On the other hand, if we can make great sales on Facebook, it doesn't really care if we rank high on search engines does it? :)

Social media and to be specific the Facebook has opened up tremendous opportunities for both the sellers as well as re sellers. The method is no doubt really very easy and can bring out amazing results also. Reaching a wide range of people is really easy and presenting them with the products is very convenient. A person with good social circle can bring out good results.

One great advantage of social media advertising is that you aren't really putting in much time waiting for customers to come patronize you as seen in local stores business. The strategy, present the item in a dignifying manner and make it look very appealing then you are good to go in catching prospective buyers while you go about other duties.

Indeed that's the power of social media one don't need to sweat so much in getting things done especially if it need the help of social media. Alot of people are cashing out selling,getting endorsement and making money being a brand.

I agree. And it's free. You can actually promote your products through social media.
These social medias are so useful that small businessmen can promote their products for free. Not like way back early years that business owners and company owners are paying a lot just for the promotions of their names and products through television and radio.

I agree. And it's free. You can actually promote your products through social media.
These social medias are so useful that small businessmen can promote their products for free. Not like way back early years that business owners and company owners are paying a lot just for the promotions of their names and products through television and radio.
Well stated,social media has moved from the era of just connecting and reconnecting with friends to a platform where people now make money through advertising their products and services.And certainly people are making so much from it selling all what they have.

Any social media is a good platform to advertise any business, many people had a lot of success after they have advertised on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

ion

That's right, and you don't need to have your own website by doing that. Although, much better to have, but I think the social media is enough to advertise your product and get additional income.

Social media this days is the most powerful tool in the web. Using social media, one can be so famous in an instant. In case of marketing, I think posting in social media is one key to be successful in the business industry. Specially it helps a lot in promoting your product.

Social media this days is the most powerful tool in the web. Using social media, one can be so famous in an instant. In case of marketing, I think posting in social media is one key to be successful in the business industry. Specially it helps a lot in promoting your product.

Top Bottom