• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Proper management of your blog

First off, there should be a fixed schedule of update of your blog so your readers can get used to the day of visit. When updates don't come on time, your blog tends to lose readers. With the content, images like photos or drawing can greatly enhance the presentation and it is truly appreciated by the readers. Of course, new information is important because learning from your blog will make the reader go back.

First off, there should be a fixed schedule of update of your blog so your readers can get used to the day of visit. When updates don't come on time, your blog tends to lose readers. With the content, images like photos or drawing can greatly enhance the presentation and it is truly appreciated by the readers. Of course, new information is important because learning from your blog will make the reader go back.
I agree content is KING when it comes to running a blog. I have a blog, forum and I think I confused my visitors by posting so much on my blog. I think when they came to my website, they saw the website as a personal blog. So I changed up the blog to be more of a news feed and moved all of the articles to the forum. I hope that I will get more people singing to up to my website, now that I have made it a news feed for the forum instead of being more like a personal blog. I just hope that it works because I have spent 100+ hours so far revamping my website and it's a small website. :)

You should definitely post regularly if you are the owner of a blog because it allows your reader to have something to read when they visit your blog. If they visit your blog but you don't have any new content for them to read, then you risk the chance of them leaving your site and potentially not coming back as well. That's not at all good especially if you are using your blog to make some money and not just as a hobby. Making your content nice with things like images can make your content 10 times better and it gives your reader something appealing to look at whilst reading your content.

Heatman

Information is said to be power, and it's the reason why people believe and value it beyond any measure. When running and management of a site is involved, it's very important to make use of information update effective and efficiently because it will help you to stay ahead of anything that goes on in the site, as it would help to manage what your visitors does and think about the site.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you all content has to be posted on a regular basis, so that your blog looks active and readers come back for more content.

I would suggest the following tips on how to properly manage one's blog:

Be active on your blog.
Add high quality content daily.
Keep out spammers from your blog.
Use good security to protect your blog.
Hire moderators to help you keep the blog running when you are too busy to attend to visitors.
Respond to some of the important questions by your visitors.
Have a good support system.

Top Bottom