• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reseller hosting account required (Linux)

Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
I need reseller hosting account: 150 gbs of HD and 3 TB of data transfer, Linux
Have your ever heard anything about Hostnamaste.com and Rockhoster.com hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?

It seems to me that Hostnamaste.com will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
Get 10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

10 months already, time goes fast.
Time for me to share a review about Rockhoster.com Hosting.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Just my 2 cents...

Give Rockhoster.com web host a try - many people on the web prefer to use their NL web hosting services.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

Linux reseller hosting is all included with the good opinion to be one of the utmost active web hosting plans accessible. Using this type of hosting, numerous domains can be effortlessly hosted on the Linux servers. Linux reseller hosting is actually reasonable and stress-free to accomplish and is even established and used by a large number of web hosting service providers all across the globe.

The Linux reseller hosting serves to be one amongst the top hosting plans along with Windows and other well-known systems. Reseller hosting having the Linux plan is well liked choice among numerous people and resellers. One of the superlative features of the Linux host is the point that it has abundant amount of capability as far as its speed is concerned. Each hosting program using the Linux system ascertains to be rich in extra features and is also a inexpensive way for venturing into the reselling business.

Some advantages of the Linux reseller hosting include:
  1. State-of-the-art technology with newest tools such as routers and communicators
  2. Technical problems can be elucidated effortlessly by using this type of hosting
  3. Linux has also presented simple proceedings like support and online activation
  4. Linux staff is all dedicated to deal quality services to customers

If you are looking Linux reseller hosting for your business. I highly recommend you Host.co.in is one of the cheap shared hosting provider in India and over the glob.

Features:

Free Migration
Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
30 Day Money Back
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support
Daily Backup

In case you have any questions, you can contact their sales department by initiating a chat or by dropping an email to sales@host.co.in or call on 1800 212 6630.

Top Bottom