• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Responsive design

Do you think responsive design is important nowadays? Since we have various devices with different screen size, it is important to make sure each of those users will have a different interface being handed out to them. Each of those interface should render the users comfortable enough to view the original content.

However, I also consider the fact that many of the major companies choose to implement app for their services instead of focusing on responsive design. So, is the trend going towards creating app made for mobile devices or simply using responsive design?

It's extremely important nowadays and if you don't have a responsive design I think it can severely affect your business or activity of your website. Most people nowadays use their smartphone or tablet to access the internet now and if you site isn't responsive then users may just close the website. Certain people like me won't mind a site if it is not unresponsive as I don't find much difficult browsing these sites (most of the time) but others may feel it takes too long to zoom in and click on small buttons etc.

lebronCC

The number one benefit of a responsive layout is the guarantee that any user on any device will have the best experience possible on your website. And, the most consistent.
It’s also a great way to refine the content on your site, making sure that those using a mobile device are only seeing the most essential information.

There are some forums that are not up to the mobile standards. In fact, there is one forum that I have joined that is only good for the computer. I cannot post using my gadget. Most sites depend on the app version for a note on the app is displayed on the homepage. I understand that it is difficult to make a responsive design and the app will do. At least the access using mobile gadget is somewhat convenient.

Responsive design is very important. Many people use different devices to access a site and using responsive design for your site, will not exclude anyone.

I really don't like it when I am excluded in accessing a site because of my device not being compatible. An app can be great although some version of certain device can still be excluded because of not being compatible.

Award21

It is very interesting to create and imagine new designs. The designs should be fitted with the different mobile device. Some web designers are usually used the CSS layouts or templates.

I think having a responsive design is important. While others focus on having apps for that, you should still implement it in your website. It's a feature that allows users to be more comfortable whenever they're using your site.

Ryjam

Yes, I think nowadays responsive design is very important things for a website, If you are thinking online business then responsive design is must.

blackmist

It is still best to have a responsive design because not everyone are fund on using applications. Some users phone storage can be already full so they will still use the website. I myself preferred to use websites since I am more comfortable in using it than downloading the apps.

Top Bottom