• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Responsive...

Do you find responsive themes often these days?
I don't. Even though google is moving towards mobile-friendly internet, people just can't get used to these new changes. I do find responsive stuff cool though.

It is an added advantage. according to me. What about you guys?
What do you think of responsive nature?

Now a days website should be responsive. Because people use smart phone, Ipad, Tablet more than Desktop. So if your website is responsive then it will be beneficial to your users & you.

Teg

Honestly, I see more responsive websites than non-responsive ones as of late. Personally, I try to make all of my projects responsive but I'm still learning the dos and don'ts of responsive design. It's not as simple as one would think, even with my experience in the field.

erich

Responsive designs are almost 100% required these days. Especially since Google changed their search engine algorithm to give better weight to those sites that are mobile ready.

jiame56

Responsive designs are more user friendly. Because people are more depending on mobile phones, tablets, laptops for browsing internet. The dependance of users on desktop PCs has ended. So website should be optimized according to the requirement of users. This will generate more traffic to websites too.

Yes. Responsive designs are helpful and most interactive which helps to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling.

fuzyon

Responsive designs are predominant these days, almost every big site has a mobile version of the phone and it's something that affects pageranking (it's taken into account by Google), that's why so many companies made mobile versions of their websites. It's also a good thing for a company since so many people use phones to browse the internet nowadays.

LeadCorw

It depends what software your using like if your hosting a forum board like xenforo or IPS you will find many responsive themes. :)

Do you find responsive themes often these days?
I don't. Even though google is moving towards mobile-friendly internet, people just can't get used to these new changes. I do find responsive stuff cool though.

It is an added advantage. according to me. What about you guys?
What do you think of responsive nature?
Its definitely a MUST you need to have nowadays! Mobile is very important and you can't do it without it. So yeah, I always make sure my clients have mobile responsive themes.

Erika1358

Responsive designs are very important nowadays, considering how readers and users want a website that are suited and even tailored to their needs. It directs a lot of traffic to your website, especially since Google has made changes to its search engine.

Freya009

It is very crucial to have the mobile-friendly/responsive website as per the latest stats over 80% people are using smartphones for surfing and visiting websites and if you don't have the responsive site then you are losing the potential customers and another major thing that Google gives the preference to the responsive websites, isn't that the thing enough to make your website mobile-friendly. I didn't have a responsive site for my Quickbooks hosting based business but when I made it responsive it actually improved the rankings on google.

Last edited:
Top Bottom