• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server to choose

Danya

Comparing dedicated servers from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com, which plan is the best to buy for hosting a forum?

What about your specific requirements? What is your budget?

I like QHoster.com and their website hosting packages: unique features, much resources and competitive pricing.
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting company with such fantastic service. The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you QHoster.com cPanel hosting.

Yes, agree with the others. QHoster.com is quite reliable option for ordering servers in multiple locations.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Joshua

Dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
I am very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. I will definitely recommend them.

Been hosting with QHoster.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

My favorite is ServersBase.com - they offer a wide range of dedicated server hosting solutions at good rates.
+ Get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

Top Bottom