• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shared hosting account for a vBulletin forum?

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
As for me, I found kvchosting.net - their vBulletin web Hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

Kravets

Deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.

Can say that Kvchosting.net is most often very responsive and accommodating. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

I've been using kvchosting.net for about a year and everything works like a lock. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.

They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job. My site has never been down Kvchosting.net provider!
I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful.

Joshua

Accounts which avansit.com and hostplax.com provide are worth trying.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Top Bottom