• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPS web hosting package required

Requirements:
- 100 gbs of disk space, - 2 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .COM domains
I am considering Legionbox.com to get VPS web hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Kravets

I do believe that Legionbox .com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
Hostsailor.com is worth your attention as their servers are well-balanced and low cost.
Both companies are trustworthy.

rankRame

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

My favorite is Invpsus.com pretty obviously. They offer feature-rich vps hosting accounts starting from $3/mo.
They are the official CF partners in Ukraine. DataCenter Serverius (Netherlands)

They even offer Hourly payment.

Danya

Use VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting

Pretty good vps hosting accounts offered by these 2 providers: 1) QHoster.com ; 2) DailyRazor.com
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

MissionWW

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com can be good for you.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

Top Bottom