• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Website costs

Everywhere you turn on the net there is a pop up or some offer telling you to get your website started for free or $1 in under an hour and sometimes in even less time. Most will say no special skills are required. Then you go on Fiverr and someone might offer to build your site for maybe $100.

As a small business owner you believe a website is what your business needs but you are on a shoestring budget. Still you know you don't have the know how to create your own website. Having retained the services of the Web designer, what kind of cost should you be expecting for a fully functional website and when do you know you are being overcharged? I know many factors will have to be taken into account but I still wanted to get some feedback.

Last edited:
Clavax Technologies is an IT organization empowering enterprises around the world in leveraging technology in enriching their business processes with their end-to-end IT solutions, services and consulting endeavors. The company offers an integrated services portfolio in applications development, mobility, consulting and product engineering. For enterprises with specific business requirements or specifications, the web development California company also offers a distinctive combination of business-specific and customized solutions, notably the implementation of loyalty programs, CMS, CRM, supply chain management, among others.

I think if you're new to website building then either use a website builder that are advertised around such as 1and1 websites or weebly and you can create a beautiful site without much knowledge as most of it is drag and drop which isn't too confusing. However if you want a professional website that has different features, functions and purposes then you should probably search around the internet and contact different web designers to see what the average price is and to catch out anyone that is trying to overcharge

I have a website and I built it myself. After registering the domain and hosting the website. I installed wordpress and choose a theme that was userfriendly. My website does not look professional, and it is more like a personal blog. I am trying to learn how to make it look more professional. I wanted to use weebly, which makes easier to design website, but the cost was high for my budget

I think anyone can build a website, with the help of the internet, it just depends on how serious you want it to be. Some sites even make it easy, as to build the website by providing plugins and general things that will make it easy to build. I don't know the code writing, but thankfully I have friends who know how to build a website from scratch so I did ask them to make one for me, if I need a professional.

The cost of website majorly depends on the number of pages you add to it. And, whether you having a static or dynamic website. It should not cost you more to create a simple website.

Ronwald

The cost of a website really depends on the scale, size, and purpose. If you are looking to pay to have a website developed for you, then you can expect to pay at around $2000 to $8000 for a small business website which consists of maybe around 20 pages. The fee goes higher as the size of the site goes to medium size, e-commerce site, up to a large business website, which could have several hundred pages, various design layouts, content management systems, and supplementary features. At this stage, you might have to shell out around 40k for the upfront cost of the large business website. Not to mention several costs of running the site, which includes paying for the domain name, SSL certificates, content management system, and of course for the hosting.

blackmist

We must consider what will be the main function of the website is. The price will depend on what website you want. Also consider the person doing it. If the person or company is a will established group expect that they will have a higher charge but you can expect a solid site from them. Their is no specific price for a website. The price will depend between the deal made by the two parties I assume.

Top Bottom