• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What are some good plugins for wordpress?

Right now, according to many people, wordpress is the leading content management system out there.
It offers lots of free themes and lots of good and free plugins.
Now, what do you think are some good plugins with respect to wordpress?

I do think, SEO plugin, w3c cache, social bookmarking etc are some good plugins. What about you guys?
Do you have any other plugins in your mind?

It is very important to have the right plugins attached for efficient working on Wordpress. Equally important is to avoid unnecessary plugins which will only slow down performance.

As you already know how important is SEO in a content management system, "Worpress by SEO Yoast" seems to be a good bet for your blog on Wordpress. It has SEO titles, XML sitemaps and a lot more to offer. I think it is a must for any Wordpress blog.

Another one is "Backup Wordpress" which will allow you to backup your entire database and files conveniently. There is also an option for scheduled backup which can be set by you.

Security is also very essential for any applications. Here comes the importance of a plugin like "All in One WP Security & Firewall" which ensures a secure environment in Wordpress.

techseeker;n502 wrote: It is very important to have the right plugins attached for efficient working on Wordpress. Equally important is to avoid unnecessary plugins which will only slow down performance.

As you already know how important is SEO in a content management system, "Worpress by SEO Yoast" seems to be a good bet for your blog on Wordpress. It has SEO titles, XML sitemaps and a lot more to offer. I think it is a must for any Wordpress blog.

Another one is "Backup Wordpress" which will allow you to backup your entire database and files conveniently. There is also an option for scheduled backup which can be set by you.

Security is also very essential for any applications. Here comes the importance of a plugin like "All in One WP Security & Firewall" which ensures a secure environment in Wordpress.
I see.
I do have a plugin for SEO but I have heard of this yoast plugin too. May be I will change my phugin to yoast.
Thank you for those plugin names, techseeker!
I will add them to my site now :D

deepa

techseeker;n502 wrote: It is very important to have the right plugins attached for efficient working on Wordpress. Equally important is to avoid unnecessary plugins which will only slow down performance.

Thanks for the information. I use the YOAST tool for making sure I have SEO GREEN. The all in one security and firewall is a great tool too.

kibria97

you already know how important is SEO in a content management system, "Worpress by SEO Yoast" seems to be a good bet for your blog on Wordpress.

V

vinaya

Some of the plugins that I am using are
Worpress by SEO Yoast
Jetpack
Google Analytic

I have not used All in One WP Security & Firewall, thanks for the recommendation.

kumkum

There are several plugins are available in wordpress, most of the time we choose plugin according to our choice or need.
You can choose these basic plugins for your wordpress application:
WP-Optimize
Yoast SEO
iThemes Security
MonsterInsights
UpdraftPlus
WPForms
WP AutoTerms

But one thing is very important for wordpress is to update wordpress. You can check here to update wordpress.

Top Bottom