• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the best way of driving traffic to your content/website?

Will it work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ray

They say it is enough to produce great content so people find it on search engines but do you think that is enough or you need to make more efforts like sharing them on social media. Use great images, titles and subtitles in right format etc.

I think your last statement goes along with your first one. All of the things you mentioned are part of creating great content.

Promoting via social media still seems to be recommended though. I mean, it makes sense to put it out there instead of waiting for people to find it, right?

luisalex96

Promote

This one is so self-evident, we're going to take a gander at it first. Paid pursuit, online networking promoting and show publicizing are all brilliant methods for pulling in guests, assembling your image and getting your webpage before individuals. Modify your paid systems to suit your objectives – do you simply need more activity, or would you say you are hoping to build changes, as well? Each paid channel has its advantages and disadvantages, so ponder your destinations before you go after your Visa.

In case you're trusting that more movement to your site will likewise bring about more deals, you'll have to target high business plan catchphrases as a major aspect of your paid hunt methodologies. Yes, rivalry for these hunt terms can be furious (and costly), yet the adjustments can be justified, despite all the trouble.

Get Social

It's insufficient to deliver incredible substance and trust that individuals observe it – you must be proactive. One of the most ideal approaches to build activity to your site is to utilize online networking channels to advance your substance. Twitter is perfect for short, smart (and enticing) joins, though Google+ advancement can help your site appear in customized query items and appears to be particularly viable in B2B corners. In case you're a B2C item organization, you may discover awesome footing with picture substantial social locales like Pinterest and Instagram.

The quality of a blogpost is the major factor that could attract more readers, more followers and even a prospective advertisers. Images, subtitles or whatever are just an enhancement to make your sites readable and attractive, but if the content is not a good one or a quality one, all those things are nothing.

I have 3 blogs that were active before and in fact, I had already earned $200 from it via Adsense. That means the blogs were getting a good number of readings. And how did I build up the readership? There was no social media yet at that time so I used the email. First to receive my promo email are my personal friends with a request that they forward my email to their friends. And I have to admit that there were times I did spamming by sending promo emails to people I do not know. And in fairness to me, my spam emails have amusing short stories.

And with maintaining traffic to my blogs, it is very important to make the regular updates. And the content should always adhere to the theme of the blogs. When I lacked time to attend to my blogs, the readers started to vanish.

You should always look for organic traffic Organic traffic is the traffic that comes from search engines. In order to gain search engine traffic, your website should ranked higher. You can gat yout site ranked higher by doing on page and off page SEO. While doing on page seo, you should use keywords properly and title your content appropriately. At least 5 percent words in your article should be your primary keyword and your title should be long tail search term. For off page SEO, you should build backlinks with authorative sites and the sites rankeed higher than yours.

manmad

A lot of people would suggest, writing good topics and doing it constantly, however that's the worst tip they can give you. Literally everyone knows that you have to do that, what you need is great SEO, money to invest and if you have a successful social media niche then you can direct all the traffic to your website, which is probably the best method if the niche is related. We're living in the age of social medias, so have a successful profile in any of the big social medias can help you out with your website greatly.

The best way to drive traffic is writing things that will be interesting to your followers you must write with consistency because, If you don't they would get bored. Besides, Publicity is an important element, try to promote your website on your social media you can sponsor your website on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Also, you should use Google Analytics which helps you to see the traffic of your page and where it comes from. You need to spend time and money to make your website successful.

Adding quality content to your blog is not enough, you must advertise your blog on different platforms. You may advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, etc. You may choose some other ways, you may buy ad campaigns from sites as Fanslave or FanDealer, you may post your link everywhere you can, in emails, articles, comments, etc.
Doing all these you will see a rise in your traffic.

KellyGeo

Good quality content is the first thing that must be available in your write up to determine whether it's going to have more viewers who would in turn help you to spread the content availability and awareness by sharing it on several social networks. But once your content lacks high quality information, it's as good as a wasted effort which wouldn't yield a significant traffic for your blog or forum.

The best method of driving traffic is not a complicated strategy. In fact te best methd is very simple. Create great contents. Features of great contents are:
unique and interesting
original
keywords optimized
long tail search term as the title
using less competitive prmary and secondary keywords
As long as you have great contets, you will continue to receive traffic from search engines and social medias.

jpk0007

They say it is enough to produce great content so people find it on search engines but do you think that is enough or you need to make more efforts like sharing them on social media. Use great images, titles and subtitles in right format etc.
Yes, I think the basic requirement to ensure a steady and increasing flow of traffic on your blog is the quality of content. Once you come up with good quality content consistently on your blog then the traffic will steadily start increasing. you need to constantly update your blog and update your viewers about any new information regarding the subject. I think that promoting your blog on various Social media sites is a necessity nowadays and should be done invariably as many times as you can to increase the traffic on your blog.

junrose123

I think that the best way drive traffic to our content or website is through the use of some affiliate marketing which will help us to gain more followers and visitors. We might just spend some money for using such method but I think it is worth the price and I am sure we will recover our invested money for that. Another thing that I think would be best is to share and post our contents to some social media sites because many people are spending a lot of time from it and we should make use of it especially that they are free and doesn't need much investment.

I think one way of generating a traffic to a website is thru social media platform. Mostly of the people are using social media in most times. Linking your post to it will easily be spread and known in terms of information. Updating and making interaction with the visitors/viewers in your site is also a great way to earn traffic.

AdrianG001

Everyone wants to get more web traffic to their site. Not just your ordinary traffic but web traffic that drives leads! There are methods that you can use which are free and tactics that can cost you some money. The first step is to develop a strategy first.
You can do some research on inbound marketing.

You can drive new visitors to your websites using the following tactics:

1. Content Marketing
2. Social Media
3. Search Engine Optimization
4. Email Marketing
5. Paid Advertising
6. Digital Public Relations
7. Affiliate Marketing

You then need to take your strategy and pick out the right tactic to drive the right consumers to your website.

Regards,
Adrian

Top Bottom