• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the importance of social media and how important is it with you?

Sonice

Nowadays, it seems that a lot of people spend much time on social media. In this generation, can we still live without it? How necessary it is for everyone?

Social media is all about making connections with people that have got common interests with you. I have grown to realize that it is easier to flow with some friends on the internet before you get to understand them instead of starting the friendship right from offline. I think social media has made many people meet many people who helped them rise in life.

Enyi

Social media is platform for connecting and reconnecting with friends and family can be used as a place to make bucks as well by selling products or what has for sale.Social media is a good ground for me which I communicate effectively with people.

The first vital role of social media is that we can use it in communicating from anywhere in the world. Though most of the times, there are people who are abusing it and using it as a tool for harassment.
Social media also has the most important use for business men. A lot are using it for social media marketing, it can help them increase their customers and improve their sales. They can actually offer their products for free.
Way back early years, companies are paying a huge amount of money to endorse their products through television and radios. But small business men don't have the ability to do the same.
But now, they can just upload it on social media like facebook and youtube.

social media is just a fun place to me to make friends and interact with more people. As an introvert I think I have made more friends online on Facebook and other social media sites than offline. it helps me interact with people Both in my country and other countries

Marako0406

Interacting is important in life to gain trust and start a friendship or partnership and social media is one way to doing it online or offline. Hope we use it responsibly in sharing the truth and not lies just for other people to accept who we really are since we cannot see or be with the people we meet physically on social media platforms. It's importance is gaining connections and sharing ideas and interests with the people of the world. Hope we can utilize it's benefits wisely for the good of everyone's sake.

If I will rate the importance of social media to me, I will give it a 60% rate. I use social media in daily basis. I use it to connect with relatives and friends too. And most importantly I use sns in my online business. So it's important as well.

Social media is important because it helps people from all over the world to socialize, for me is important because it is a good platform to advertise.

Top Bottom