• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which is good traffic? paid or free

Paid traffic can be helpful initially when you are struggling and your website is not ranking well in the search engine, but once your website starts ranking in top positions then you will not need paid traffic. But if you are selling some really high competitive products and services then may be you will need paid traffic, to compete with the market.

jpk0007

I think that it is always better to get free traffic on your website instead of getting paid traffic. I guess one has to wait patiently wait for some time in order to get natural traffic if you are consistently coming out with quality content for your viewers. the quality of the viewers is much more important than the inflated quantity of your viewers. one other important thing that can be done to increase free traffic will be to assertively market your content on social media platforms.

jpk0007

Hello Friends

I am having couple of blogs. I always try different things for getting good traffic on my blogs. Some times I get decent views and sometimes they are limited. But so far I am happy with the results.

Now with paid traffic, I am talking about using adsense. Do you think adsense can provide good traffic? I never use it so I don't know about the outcome. Can I get regular readers from them? So far I am only rely on free traffic. Means I am getting decent amount of viewers from different search engines. So should I go for paid one or I should continue with free traffic.
I think that free traffic is definitely more desirable for your blog or website. However, using Google Adsense can also be able to bring quality traffic to your blog if you are able to use it effectively and optimize the results. Many professional and experienced bloggers do use Google Adsense and are able to use it effectively to boost there business.

It is an advantage to generate free traffic for a blog or site. Since users come or visit on their own free will. They are mostly the patronizers of whatever product or services you are into for business. You need to have an interesting informative content to be able to attract visitors/readers. It's is difficult to hold the interest of a reader but it is always a challenging task.

jessie271

In my opinion, both paid and free are good. I use both. If I think that I need more help to gain more views, I don't hesitate to pay for it. I use a couple of sites to help me and one of these is Timebucks. It helps me a lot.

Paid traffic is for a certain period of time. It may or may not be long lasting, as compared to free/organic traffic. So always focus on to gain organic traffic.

Top Bottom