• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Which programming language is currently in demand?

Hello Everybody,

Personally I am programmer. But I am not that active in this field right now. I mostly do only one thing which is making database related applications. I want to learn few more languages so that I can increase my work. So can anyone tell me that which programming language is in more demand right now? Few friends suggested me to learn Android which is in good demand. Do you think so? I wan to go with current technology which can stand longer for future too. So looking for experienced people to have better guidance. Thanks in advance.

Well for one thing, you can't "learn" Android because it is not even a programming language haha. Okay, that is just a matter of using the correct terms so it is not quite important. However, if you are really interested in learning Java to create Android applications, I think it may be worth a shot. Java is not only limited to Android and it has wide variety of uses in many other application. Leaning Java will give you an edge when it comes to programming.

kaka135

I was a programmer, well, I am still a freelance programmer now, but I haven't been updating myself much in the industry ever since I have become a stay-at-home mom. When I was browsing for jobs, I still see many companies require knowledge of C# for programmers in my country, though there are demands for other programming languages as well, I think knowing C# has an advantage for programmers here.

I would like to learn Andriod app development too, as nowadays it seems like more people asking for an app, whether Andriod or iOS, so I think it's good to learn that. If I am not mistaken, we can use Visual Studio to do mobile app development too, but knowing Java has a privilege too.

overcast

Python seems to be in demand. It is being used for python data science, scraping, website design and many other uses. You can find that most of the time such type of the tasks can be done with other languages. But the amount of money it takes for such languages to work out can be really high. So stick with the python for the low cost. In that context you can surely find the proper balance of the demand and you can learn and manage the financials properly. You can also learn Ruby, C# and Java too. I personally think that Ruby is also good in demand lately.

The demand for high-level programming languages like Python seems to have risen sharply, along with other languages like Ruby and C#. Javascript always seems to be important for new programmers to get the hang of, and Java has been an important language to learn for quite a while. I personally haven't had much experience in Ruby, but its pseudocode-like syntax is refreshing, similar to languages like Python.

Top Bottom