• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
I mean, you can get an 80 dollar package with at least one company and who wouldn't want the speed? Note, speed means a lot in the user experience and who wouldn't want the best? Finally, what do you all think would be other good reasons to use a server rather than a VPS or shared package?

EqServers

As we know, a dedicated server is exactly dedicated i.e. physical server allocated specifically for your own use. Hence, it is always better to get dedicated server instead of vps.

Cheap is expensive in long run.

As we know, a dedicated server is exactly dedicated i.e. physical server allocated specifically for your own use. Hence, it is always better to get dedicated server instead of vps.

Cheap is expensive in long run.
I love the way you have put it. Dedicated servers may cost you more than VPS hosting and Shared hosting. This is no reason to rule out dedicated servers just yet. Some advantages of dedicated servers include:
1. Scalability: When choosing a hosting plan, it is important to consider your future. If you have several websites that have minimal traffic, it is important to know at the back of your mind that one day the volume of traffic will increase. If you decide to settle on shared hosting, this plan may not be able to support you when the volume of traffic increases. It is better to settle for dedicated servers which will allow you room for growth.
2. Security: You don't share this type of server with anyone so you are the only one with access to your files.
3. Flexibility: You can customize applications and software configuration the way you want and in any way that suits your needs. Since you pretty much own the entire server, it is your right and priveledge to arrange things the way you want.
4. All the resources in the dedicated server are yours to utilise without limitation.
5. Dedicated servers outperform all other types of hosting when properly utilized. They provide faster website load times, better uptime and better overall performance.

Rexy

Actually, cheap isn't more expensive in the long run. I mean, if you're just running a small network you have no need for a dedicated, besides, dedicated cost a lot more. Shared hosting is simply better for smaller networks, however, for the bigger once it is necessary to have dedicated, or it's likely to crash the network.

kumkum

If you want to host a small business website or a blog then there is no need to purchase dedicated server. Its true that dedicated server provide fast services but it's also very expensive. Dedicated server is best for the wide website which require lots of resources.

jakub1

I
If you want to host a small business website or a blog then there is no need to purchase dedicated server. Its true that dedicated server provide fast services but it's also very expensive. Dedicated server is best for the wide website which require lots of resources.
I agree, your reasoning is rather on point, dedicated servers are far more expensive and might be too much for a small business, so there is no need.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Go for a dedicated server when you have more and more visitors coming and when you need more bandwidth and space. If it's a small website then better to be in shared or VPS, why do you want to spend more money than what hosting requires.

I am also not agree.. Because its Very high in pricing and other resource (ideal for large applications or projects with high consumption).

Top Bottom